Information for Patients
Through MyChart, patients can request appointments, refill prescriptions, talk with doctors and nurses, and see results of tests. MyChart can be accessed through a website or a phone app. If you are a patient and don’t have a MyChart account, call (574) 534-3300 and our team will help you get started.Log In to MyChart
Doctor on Call
When Maple City Health Care Center is closed ...
- Call and speak with a doctor by phone whenever Maple City is closed - day or night.
- Doctor on Call is only for patients of Maple City Health Care Center.
Need health insurance? We can help.
- We hire people who know about health insurance and can help you.
- Our health insurance navigators can help at no cost to you. Even if you are not a patient of Maple City Health Care Center, they can help you.
Assuring Affordable Care
If you owe us money, we don’t want that debt to prevent you from getting care. Give us a call if:
- You feel worried or anxious about what you owe us
- You have questions about your account
- You can’t afford the care you need
Services We Offer
You can download or print a list and description of the services we offer.Detailed Service List (PDF)
Over a hundred of us work together as employees. Three fourths of us are bilingual Spanish/English speakers. Half are native Spanish speakers. We are all immigrants. We come from Mexico, Egypt, Venezuela, Canada, Cuba, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, other countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.Meet Our Team
No Surprises Information
Learn about your rights and protections against surprise medical bills under the No Surprises Act.Your Billing Protections (PDF)
Commonly Asked Questions
While we don't offer free care, we make sure that our care is affordable and accessible. For patients who have no cash, we offer our More Than Money program.
Your healthcare team is a team of people who work with you to improve your health. Your team includes a doctor, nurse practitioners, nurses, medical assistants, a counselor, a dietitian, and a pregnancy care coordinator. Members of your team work together in the same space. This means you can see many of the people on your team during a single visit.
Yes. When you become a patient, we will match you with a health care team that includes a physician and a nurse practitioner. You may request a different health care team.
We prefer to care for you and your family, but we understand if your child or partner already has a doctor that she/he trusts.
Yes. We offer individual counseling and a recovery group.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and almost all private insurances. We also offer care for people who are unable to obtain health insurance.
Becoming a Patient at MCHCC
We are currently not able to take new patients.
We hope we will be able to take new patients in the future
- Feel free to check this webpage as often as you want.
- When we are able to take new patients, we will change this webpage to let you know how to apply.
- For some ideas about how to access medical care from other places, see the Improve Your Health page. Look for the section titled Need a Doctor or Dentist? - What to Look For.